Monday, December 7, 2009

Why things bite for some and not for others

Today I realized I lost one of my most prized possessions.... my Nintendo DSi.... not only that but the case it was in had 3 games in it and there was one in the system itself and a 1 gb SD card.

someone asked me why was I sad about it. Well why wouldn't I be? The games cost at the least 19.99 plus tax they system was 169.99 plus tax the case was 19.99 plus tax and the system had pics on it I can't get back and downloaded content as well.

It bites for me because not only did i lose a source of entertainment, but it was worth alot to me. I purchased it with my money. I can't just go out and replace everything like some people can... not right now... I don't have a job. It wasn't careless, it was an honest mistake. Now I have to pay for it.. with empty pockets.

So I began to think, why do somethings bite for some people and not for others? It's because everyone is different. Some don't care about games and so losing a system would not matter to them. Some don't care about losing money so they can just purchase another. For many people being single bites, because they don't like to be alone or whatever the reason may be... that may not bite for others... so Don't look at people crazy when they say they are upset about something that you think does not matter... even if it is something like oh i got a hang nail on my longest nail and now I have to cut it off... that nail may have had some value to them....lol

Now back to my sulking because I have to start all over again... this reminds me of the time someone gave my PS2 and alot of my games away.... I still have not replaced all of my things.... and not going to mention my stolen ipod nano....

No comments:

Post a Comment