Monday, January 4, 2010

The Lion's roar....

So 2010... this year I turn 27... I am one year away from my High School Reunion... I am not hte same person I was a decade ago... aside from being 10 years older... I am many more years wiser.

It's time out for doing what others think I should do... I am going to do for myself.

This year I am setting out to follow my dreams past the horizon and beyond my reach. I am going to read up even more on culinary arts, so If I can not by some strange reason start school in the first quarter of this year when I do get to go I will already have a novice skill.

I am going to step my healthy eating up another notch. I can't snatch all the goodies away at once but I sure can stay away from certain items...HFC is definitely on the list!!! Going for the fried foods next... I don't eat them much already since I am kinda scared to cook them on my own... lol. I will do it in school they have deep fryers... :)

I am going to drop 10-20 lbs and keep it off.... my goal is 10... and if i don't like how the 10 look gone I plan on keeping going until I achieve the look I want... No crazy diets... just eating better and exercise via DDR, the body ball and the apartment complex exercise room... No fancy pants gym for me.... Oh yeah I am going to swim when I can too... I love swimming!

I am getting contacts... not cause people say I look better w/o my glasses... it's because glasses confine me. There are activities that get annoying when I have my glasses on.

I have dumped my college wardrobe... I am dressing the part of a 26 year old.... Its great!!!!
I am getting back into my creative activities.... I can't wait to showcase my work on Facebook!

I could care less about what people think, I am here for Myself and God. If you are not with me then you are a naysayer and I don't care... You will be dealt with. I KNOW there are great things in store for me not just in 2010 but in my lifetime and beyond. Talk about me if you want to... play with me if you want to.... but please don't try and jump on and be friendly when I'm up on the top... I will look at you and say "God Bless" and keep rolling....I am a Leo... hear my roar! It begins here and ends beyond the galaxy ... try and stop me... I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment